- "business execution" big data biztalk board meetings bubble business CEO cloud cloud computing companies competition conferences consumerization creativity culture developers employees entepreneurship enterprise 2.0 enterprise20 enterprise mobility enterprise software entrepreneurs entrepreneurship focus founder founders fremium games hiring ideas internet investors IPO IT IT services kidozen leadership leadreship management marketing markets Me microsoft mobile mobility moesion nosql open source oracle paas partnerships passion people platform as a service pricing product sales sharepoint social software sports startup startups strategies strategy talent teams technology Tellago Tellago Studios VC wall street windows server yammer
Top Posts & Pages
- Startup Lessons: The Best Title to Have Is Founder, Not CEO
- Does Freemium Work for Enterprise Software?
- Enterprise Software Lessons: IT Services are Getting Sexy Again and VCs Love It
- When Comes to Enterprise Software Markets Old and Hot is Better Than New and Hot
- Startup Lessons: Selecting the Right Tools and Processes
- CEO Lessons: No Task Is Beneath You
- Speaking Engagements
- Is Your Market Position Defensible?
- How to Run a Board Meeting: The Slide Deck
- Enterprise Software Lessons: The Challenges of Acquiring International Customers