- "business execution" big data biztalk board meetings bubble business CEO cloud cloud computing companies competition conferences consumerization creativity culture developers employees entepreneurship enterprise 2.0 enterprise20 enterprise mobility enterprise software entrepreneurs entrepreneurship focus founder founders fremium games hiring ideas internet investors IPO IT IT services kidozen leadership leadreship management marketing markets Me microsoft mobile mobility moesion nosql open source oracle paas partnerships passion people platform as a service pricing product sales sharepoint social software sports startup startups strategies strategy talent teams technology Tellago Tellago Studios VC wall street windows server yammer
Top Posts & Pages
- Startup Lessons: The Best Title to Have Is Founder, Not CEO
- Is Your Market Position Defensible?
- Startups are not for People that Think Too Highly of Themselves
- A Recipe for Failure: Big Egos and Mediocre Talent
- Enterprise Software Lessons: Stickiness Doesn’t Make Your Product That Defensible
- How to Run a Board Meeting: The Slide Deck
- Leading a Self-Managing Team
- The Most Undervalued Quality of an Entrepreneur: Courage
- Enterprise Software Lessons: Does Freemium Really Works?
- Enterprise Software Lessons: Forget About Virality and Focus on Network Effects