Great post on the KidoZen website about yesterday’s Google acquisition of mobile testing vendor Appurify http://www.kidozen.com/google-acquires-appurify-perspective/
- "business execution" big data biztalk board meetings bubble business CEO cloud cloud computing companies competition conferences consumerization creativity culture developers employees entepreneurship enterprise 2.0 enterprise20 enterprise mobility enterprise software entrepreneurs entrepreneurship focus founder founders fremium games hiring ideas internet investors IPO IT IT services kidozen leadership management marketing markets Me microsoft mobile mobility moesion nosql open source oracle paas partnerships passion people platform as a service pricing product public markets sales sharepoint social software sports startup startups strategies strategy talent teams technology Tellago Tellago Studios VC wall street windows server yammer
Top Posts & Pages
- Startup Lessons: The Best Title to Have Is Founder, Not CEO
- The Half Ass Consumerization of the Enterprise: Flexible Pricing Models
- Is Your Market Position Defensible?
- Miami Gets Hot with the eMerge Americas Conference
- A Startup is Like Mass “God Gets Mad if You Don’t Show Up”
- Business Math: The Problem of the Local Maxima
- Speaking Engagements
- Can a Startup Be Successful in Both the Enterprise and Consumer Markets?
- How to Run a Board Meeting: The Slide Deck