Great post on the KidoZen website about yesterday’s Google acquisition of mobile testing vendor Appurify http://www.kidozen.com/google-acquires-appurify-perspective/
- "business execution" big data biztalk board meetings bubble business CEO cloud cloud computing companies competition conferences consumerization creativity culture developers employees entepreneurship enterprise 2.0 enterprise20 enterprise mobility enterprise software entrepreneurs entrepreneurship focus founder founders fremium games hiring ideas internet investors IPO IT IT services kidozen leadership leadreship management marketing markets Me microsoft mobile mobility moesion nosql open source oracle paas partnerships passion people platform as a service pricing product sales sharepoint social software sports startup startups strategies strategy talent teams technology Tellago Tellago Studios VC wall street windows server yammer
Top Posts & Pages
- Startup Lessons: The Best Title to Have Is Founder, Not CEO
- Enterprise Software Lessons: Selling Top-Down vs. Bottom-Up
- Startup Lessons: Selecting the Right Tools and Processes
- A Recipe for Failure: Big Egos and Mediocre Talent
- Does Freemium Work for Enterprise Software?
- Enterprise Software Lessons: IT Services are Getting Sexy Again and VCs Love It
- When Comes to Enterprise Software Markets Old and Hot is Better Than New and Hot
- Enterprise Mobility is About Mobilizing Business Capabilities, Not Applications
- Speaking Engagements
- Is Your Market Position Defensible?