Great post on the KidoZen website about yesterday’s Google acquisition of mobile testing vendor Appurify http://www.kidozen.com/google-acquires-appurify-perspective/
- "business execution" big data biztalk board meetings bubble business CEO cloud cloud computing companies competition conferences consumerization creativity culture developers employees entepreneurship enterprise 2.0 enterprise20 enterprise mobility enterprise software entrepreneurs entrepreneurship focus founder founders fremium hiring ideas internet investors IPO ipos IT IT services kidozen leadership management marketing markets Me microsoft mobile mobility moesion nosql open source oracle paas partnerships passion people platform as a service pricing product public markets sales sharepoint social software sports startup startups strategies strategy talent teams technology Tellago Tellago Studios VC wall street windows server yammer
Top Posts & Pages
- Startup Lessons: The Best Title to Have Is Founder, Not CEO
- Why Startup CEOs Should Understand Public Markets
- Is Your Market Position Defensible?
- Enterprise Software Lessons: Does Freemium Really Works?
- I am LinkedIn-Addicted and You Should Be As Well
- Selecting the right idea
- Enterprise Software Lessons: Selling Top-Down vs. Bottom-Up
- Enterprise Mobility is About Mobilizing Business Capabilities, Not Applications
- Great Business= Great Team + Defensible Product + Scalable Business + Big Market
- Discipline vs. Organization