Great post on the KidoZen website about yesterday’s Google acquisition of mobile testing vendor Appurify http://www.kidozen.com/google-acquires-appurify-perspective/
- "business execution" big data biztalk board meetings bubble business CEO cloud cloud computing companies competition conferences consumerization creativity culture developers employees entepreneurship enterprise 2.0 enterprise20 enterprise mobility enterprise software entrepreneurs entrepreneurship focus founder founders fremium games hiring ideas internet investors IPO IT IT services kidozen leadership management marketing markets Me microsoft mobile mobility moesion nosql open source oracle paas partnerships passion people platform as a service pricing product public markets sales sharepoint social software sports startup startups strategies strategy talent teams technology Tellago Tellago Studios VC wall street windows server yammer
Top Posts & Pages
- Startup Lessons: The Best Title to Have Is Founder, Not CEO
- Is Your Market Position Defensible?
- Give Thanks to your Competitors: What I Learned from the Starbucks-Square Partnership
- The Enterprise Minimum Viable Product: Focus on Viable Instead of Minimum
- Stay Away from Workaholics
- The Importance of Spending Time Together with your Team
- How to Run a Board Meeting: The Slide Deck
- My Meeting with Ashok Soota: What a 70 Years Young Taught Me
- The Social Enterprise is Consolidating: What’s Next?
- Partnering With The Big Guys: Some Tips About Building Strategic Alliances