Great post on the KidoZen website about yesterday’s Google acquisition of mobile testing vendor Appurify http://www.kidozen.com/google-acquires-appurify-perspective/
- "business execution" big data biztalk board meetings bubble business CEO cloud cloud computing companies competition conferences consumerization creativity culture developers employees entepreneurship enterprise 2.0 enterprise20 enterprise mobility enterprise software entrepreneurs entrepreneurship focus founder founders fremium hiring ideas internet investors iot IPO ipos IT IT services kidozen leadership management marketing markets mbaas Me microsoft mobile mobility moesion open source oracle paas partnerships passion people platform as a service pricing product public markets sales social software sports startup startups strategies strategy talent teams technology Tellago Tellago Studios VC wall street windows server yammer
Top Posts & Pages
- Startup Lessons: The Best Title to Have Is Founder, Not CEO
- Is Your Market Position Defensible?
- Selecting the right idea
- A Recipe for Failure: Big Egos and Mediocre Talent
- I am LinkedIn-Addicted and You Should Be As Well
- The Importance of Spending Time Together with your Team
- How Transparent Should a Startup CEO be?
- Enterprise Software Lessons: Forget About Virality and Focus on Network Effects
- Democratizing Enterprise Data Access: A Data Lake Pattern