Great post on the KidoZen website about yesterday’s Google acquisition of mobile testing vendor Appurify http://www.kidozen.com/google-acquires-appurify-perspective/
- acquisitions aws big data board meetings bubble business business intelligence CEO cio cloud cloud computing companies competition conferences consumerization creativity culture data science developers entepreneurship enterprise enterprise 2.0 enterprise20 enterprise mobility enterprise software entrepreneurs entrepreneurship focus founder founders fremium hiring ideas internet iot IPO IT IT services kidozen leadership machine learning management marketing markets mbaas microsoft mobile mobility moesion oracle paas partnerships passion people pricing product public markets sales social software software development sports startup startups strategies strategy talent teams technology Tellago Tellago Studios VC vmware wall street yammer
- What enterprise IoT will look like in 2016
- There Is A New Hot Trend in Enterprise Software and is Called “Embedded Messaging Apps”
- The Enterprise Public Cloud Wars Are Over. Let’s Talk About What’s Next
- IBM Watson and Cognitive Data as the Future of Information Data Systems
- Technologies That Will Redefine the Enterprise: Virtual and Augmented Reality
Top Posts & Pages
- Startup Lessons: The Best Title to Have Is Founder, Not CEO
- Building an IOT Platform: Centralized vs. Decentralized Models
- The Importance of Spending Time Together with your Team
- The List of Companies that can Acquire Salesforce.com is Smaller than you Think
- 4 Key Characteristics Of A Great CTO
- Is open source in the cloud still open source?
- Is Your Market Position Defensible?